[2024.02.05] Game server restart. Seeing the Snow Bound off until the next year!

• Administrators

image.jpeg

Warriors!

It's time to say goodbye to the Snow Bound: tomorrow, 06.02.2024, at 08:00 CET our game servers will be stopped due to the end of the World Creation Day celebration. As a result of the reboot, the holiday island will be disabled and the event crafting tasks, holiday items in the Miracle Shop will become unavailable and the number of Good luck Tokens will also be canceled. 

Below are other adjustments that will be applied:

- fixed a bug whereby Lesser Relic of Immunity and Relic of Immunity didn’t protect the character from displacement effects;

- fixed a bug whereby an offensive buff applied by Ice Relic of Captivity didn’t dispel when the enemy Resisted an incoming attack;

- fixed a bug whereby, when an ally affected by Priest’s Punishment by Pain or Necromancer’s Pleasure of Pain dealt damage to the enemy, the target’s Relics affected both the ally and the Priest/Necromancer;

- fixed a bug whereby Druid’s Secret Link, Beastmaster’s Chain Lightning, Ranger’s Vengeful Shot, Hunter’s Pathfinder’s Arrow could be used on targets through obstructions (out of reach);

- fixed a bug whereby the debuff applied by Warlock’s Bloody Tribute dispelled once the target ran out of energy;

- fixed a bug whereby a player got disconnected from the game server when using a hairstyle from the 23rd Activity Season.

The game will be unavailable for about 5 hours.

Also, do not forget that used elixirs and minions will be paused, and the seeker's stamina will be returned if the player is in the dungeon at the time of the restart.

We kindly ask you not to plan anything important during this period and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

The Warspear Online Team

I hope you guys release lvl 34 gears, accessories ,weapon up coming spring event. 

And also i hope you guys release 

Atk speed cape auto atk strength physical and magic

4 hours ago, Jee Booy said:

I hope you guys release lvl 34 gears, accessories ,weapon up coming spring event. 

I hate to burst your bubble but I wouldn't be so confident about lv34 gears being released in this incoming event. It would have more sense releasing them on 2026, for now we would have bracelets being released. 

Obviously, should I be wrong, I'd be more than happy. 

3 hours ago, Higgings said:

I hate to burst your bubble but I wouldn't be so confident about lv34 gears being released in this incoming event. It would have more sense releasing them on 2026, for now we would have bracelets being released. 

Obviously, should I be wrong, I'd be more than happy. 

That 2026 is too long, maybe im not playing that game anymore, since im getting feel booring now..

Why not release lvl 34 gears this year? What's the point of releasing lvl 33 items today..Since they release too early lvl 33 rings, bracelet, arena gear and belt? If thats happens maybe i quit play the game and comeback later after they release lvl 34 items

20 hours ago, Jee Booy said:

That 2026 is too long, maybe im not playing that game anymore, since im getting feel booring now..

Why not release lvl 34 gears this year? What's the point of releasing lvl 33 items today..Since they release too early lvl 33 rings, bracelet, arena gear and belt? If thats happens maybe i quit play the game and comeback later after they release lvl 34 items

Beg you pardon. I made a mistake. I meant 2025