The most annoying thing in the game, why is this a thing???? Please for God's sake fix this urgently IM SO MAD!!!!

Gladiator

I'm coming just now from the game veeery MAD!!! I cannot STAND THIS!!!

THIS IS why your game is dying *tags every possible admin/dev on forum* 

There is literally nothing more annoying in this game other than being on world chat and wanting to link an item that dropped or you saw somewhere and wanted to link, but guess what! You forgot that you'd been on world chat like 10 minutes ago, so you get this INFURIATING message:

image.png.6442d469e403391e922a6a154ca5e45d.png

So you have go back to change the chat tab to be able to link, why is this a thing?!!!

No, it is not an inconvenience. IT RUINS THE GAMEEEEE!!! Forget about game balance, this is the REAL PROBLEM in this game. I will stop buying Miracle Coins until this is fixed!!1!!!1!1!!!!!!!1!!!!

Spoiler

No, but on a serious note, it's pretty annoying, just let me link the item for the love of God. Just Don't let us send the message if it has a link in it... :palm:'

Edited by Gladiator

• Gladiator changed the title to The most annoying thing in the game, why is this a thing???? Please for God's sake fix this urgently IM SO MAD!!!!