PVP Cave 1 V 1 Fight's (4/5)

SneakyMe

Was my first time going in there, and 1 v 1'ing the Elves, was very fun, we had some great fights, especially me Vs cuqs hehe, he's a tough cookie.  Sonofman, we're going to have to battle again hehe, almost got you that one time  :diablo: .  The ONLY thing I didn't like was....A few times when I won, few of you other Elves in the cave we're lame, and killed me, not going to name - names but you know who you are  :facepalm: . we should definetly do Pvp caves on a daily basis though, I like it way better then 2 v 2, 3 v 3, ect.  1 V 1 shows how good you really are (Pvp Wise) In my opinion.

LMMFAO SONO,

First of all u cheat, no real bds use agg to start u duckin pussy

Second u are scared to pvp, me, tannex, galvatron all waiting u liar.

Third stay off these threds, I duckin owned u when u started with parry like everyone else does, lol then u never came back, and u still refuse to come, lol u lost to my 7s with ur +10 and 9, lol ur prolly amped even more after u lost

wtf r u talkign about u lost pvp then say poo was next then while i wait on poo u all kill me talk about cheat = = :bomb: :bomb:

:diablo:  you all lose then alweays want to blame it on my swords i beat everyone the other day in pvp = = and aggro to start cuz's nothing no debuff i even put parry in a slot just for u and u still lose then wanna cry and says its becuz my swords i will pvp nop MC until u +10 COME TO MY LEVEL UNTIL THEN U JUST LOWLY WORMS = =  :bomb:

wtf r u talkign about u lost pvp then say poo was next then while i wait on poo u all kill me talk about cheat = = :bomb: :bomb:

LOL what am i "talkign" about? Dude slow down your typing, i know you are nervous reponding to me cause you know that I know that you are a fraud. You did beat me the first time, using agg, no one uses agg to start, no one besides you, i have fought around 10 BDs and none tricked me into using agg like you, then after i lost i said "use parry", and then we did that and u lost, now i think i need to explain to you why everybody in the uses parry not agg but im not going to,.......after i beat u with the parry start u never came back, we have tryed endless amounts of times to get u back and u refuse. LOL " i wait on poo u all kill me talk about cheat" the only time this happens which is all the time is in arena you delusional fat kid. :facepalm: 

I wasnt even in the cave, so how can you say i jumped you with manley?

Another SH** talker Mr. Manson

• 1 month later...

neither one of u cant beat me so wtf r u talking about

Buwahahahahaha.  well see, no one can beat you becouse no one see you in pvp cave ..

when i finished a quest...i was teleported to pvp cave......it was full of elves...i guy hit me with arrow but stopped....was it a challenge?? i didnt attack bcuz lots of elves

ps.: the guy was lvl16....it would be unfair battle :(

when i finished a quest...i was teleported to pvp cave......it was full of elves...i guy hit me with arrow but stopped....was it a challenge?? i didnt attack bcuz lots of elves

ps.: the guy was lvl16....it would be unfair battle

Hahaha maybe he challenge you. Ahahaha

BD IS NOW THE WEAKIEST AND DNT HAVE ENOUGH DAMAGEABLE ATTACK BUT ON UPCOMING UPDATE THE IMPROVES MORE ON OP CLASS SO IM BORED PLAYING BD BUT BD STILL A CHAMP WHEN REACH TO THE HIGHIER AMP O:-) :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

BD IS NOW THE WEAKIEST AND DNT HAVE ENOUGH DAMAGEABLE ATTACK BUT ON UPCOMING UPDATE THE IMPROVES MORE ON OP CLASS SO IM BORED PLAYING BD BUT BD STILL A CHAMP WHEN REACH TO THE HIGHIER AMP

How about barb,, remember barb o.p in 0.7 .