Priest in 1v1

I had planned not to write anything more, but I don't know what happens in the game that favors the same characters every time, I really don't know what to do anymore, the priest is useless for pvp, it seems unfair to me that all the characters in the game win, with the passage of time the nerf towards the priest was so great that he is no longer useful in pvp and much less in 1v1 because he can't stand anything, because it is so difficult to give a little help to a character who does need it but they continue giving nuffs to characters who are already doing well, how can they have so much favoritism. Zero empathy and compaction in this game.

4 hours ago, Staswery said:

there's no 1v1 in the game

And the game won't be balanced in accordance to any 1vs1 scenario; it has never been balanced this way. 

On 12/9/2023 at 11:47 PM, Victor Ortega Iribarren said:

I had planned not to write anything more, but I don't know what happens in the game that favors the same characters every time, I really don't know what to do anymore, the priest is useless for pvp, it seems unfair to me that all the characters in the game win, with the passage of time the nerf towards the priest was so great that he is no longer useful in pvp and much less in 1v1 because he can't stand anything, because it is so difficult to give a little help to a character who does need it but they continue giving nuffs to characters who are already doing well, how can they have so much favoritism. Zero empathy and compaction in this game.

Warspear Online appears to balance in accordance to the 3v3 or 5v5 arena setting and the War setting. 

No class is balanced for 1v1 as classes such as Reaper and BD would be the dominant classes. 

Priest is a support class and they play to that well. 

I do think Necromancer and Priest should be buffed to have a better role in arena and other parts of the game but we will have to see if the devs thinks the same as us

The necro and the priest already have one less skill in arenas, but the difference between one and the other is that the necro with his skills leaves you without doing anything, on the other hand the priest does not, the priest is the only character whose defensive skills They still help the enemy to counter, that is a difference that is noticeable in pvp, not to mention that the priest is the character that has the least damage, and that they do all this through an aura that if the character dies the buff is given to his allies. they lose.