NEW SERVERS !!!

Jahhel

Hello everyone, what do u think about add new server for every state ? bcs on US-sapphire is so fking ruined economy and i wonder it will be nice to add new server many people will join there bcs when u are new or creating new character u have no chance of be good like old players only if u buy alot mcoins, but when u add new server all the new players or the ones who getting fked by pvp gears from old players, the game will be more fun for everyone, i hope so, thanks for your opinion all !! 

PS: the one who will disaggre with me is the old player who spended many hours in the game (my play time is around 700h)

Edited by Jahhel

First of all: you need players for a new server. Second, you need to maintain these new servers, which means either new ppl buying coins or increasing the coins' cost to maintain the new server. It's far easier for you to completely switch server rather than joining a brand new one. It would make no difference for you since you're ready for the step anyway. 

Besides, what would make this hypothetical new server not identical to the old ones? It would just be a matter of time for this situation to also be present in this new server, don't you think?

think Jahhel is right, adding to that i believe that especially for the new players it might make all the maps enjoyable again since there will be more players there and not a stepping stone to be done like they have become right now.

It might change the way new players get introduced to the game since right now you are alone for the first 90% of the progress until you reach high levels. The way it is right now i think it is hard to get new people involved to the game...

I started playing early in this game, the account i’m active in the game right now is from 2012 and i noticed that the starting maps up to t3 of avyondil are not at all like they were once.

I also believe that as the years go by if we have a new server it might become like the rest of them but in the meantime you gain new players, make the game more enjoyable for all not only towards the end for many years and you can keep the new players to the game. 
I wish i could elaborate more or be more clear but my English level limits me😄

39 minutes ago, Tymfare said:

I think Jahhel is right, also for the new players it might make all the maps enjoyable again and not only a stepping stone like they are now. It might change the way new players get introduced to the game since right now you’re alone for the whole progress until you reach the high levels.. the way it is right now i think its hard to get new people involved in the game... 

I wish i could elaborate more but my English level limits me😄

I don't understand the difficulties you're describing. In which way would a new server sort the problems you said? Moreover, I remind you the game you're in is a MMORPG: you can't really pretend to play alone here, for you would have to stop at a certain moment of your journey cause you'll lack of some currencies. 

I meant that the way it is right now (everyone is around lvl 34) you find yourself alone in 90% of the progress because almost nobody is in the first 3 maps of the journey. By creating a new server everyone will start at the same point and you can make some quests (bosses or dungeons) necessary to progress like they were before, that way you keep the aspect of MMORPG throughout the whole progress of the game and not only towards the end like it has become right now.
I believe that this way new players can get more invested in the game from the start.

Don’t get me wrong, i have LOVED this game since the first day, i’m just here to share my opinion and confront it with others to see what is the best solution if it needs any to begin with..

4 minutes ago, Tymfare said:

By creating a new server everyone will start at the same point and you can make some quests (bosses or dungeons) necessary to progress like they were before, that way you keep the aspect of MMORPG throughout the whole progress of the game and not only towards the end like it has become right now.

Have you tried to ask on the world chat for help? It's more simple (and definitely cheaper) than creating a brand new server from 0, you know :hopeless:

19 minutes ago, nestakima said:

i also agree with both of them it would be nice to have a new server. in my opinion many players would welcome it. its not a bad idea. 

Many players would need a reason to join this new server. We have got already some which are not even close to be full, and for a new server to come you would need the old ones to be filled. 

With your last reply i agree but about the first one my reply is: for beginners it’s more engaging for new players to have a team of people of your lvl rather than a lvl 34 that helps you with a lvl 12 boss and kills it in a second. 
In the end you made me change my mind about the idea of creating a new server tho, since we have servers that need more people...

34 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Have you tried to ask on the world chat for help? It's more simple (and definitely cheaper) than creating a brand new server from 0, you know :hopeless:

Many players would need a reason to join this new server. We have got already some which are not even close to be full, and for a new server to come you would need the old ones to be filled. 

The players will got reason to join bcs it will be brand new server lol, and the server will be more active it will be productive also for your earnings new server 0 amps all start race to be the best one on the server… u dont see the pros only cons ( u think it will be only for work more ) with new server but the players will apreciate it, u depends on the game

20 hours ago, Jahhel said:

The players will got reason to join bcs it will be brand new server lol, and the server will be more active it will be productive

Hmm no... no it won't make ppl join just because it's a brand new server. I don't know you, but I wouldn't want to leave a server where I have worked several years on for a decent character just because there's a new server available. It's necessary for you to keep in mind something: opening a new server is an investiment the company does. If this investiment is not repaid in a way or another then it won't be taken into account. Or it won't last for too long. I don't see the pros because... let's be real, there aren't that many. The reason behind your request is based around the fact that, according to what you write and from what I understood, you can't reach a power level you desire because many other players, who already reached this state, won't allow you to do the same (e.g. Undoable arena, people who do not help you for quests...).

A new server won't sort this out, because it's not the server the problem, if even there is a problem. There are already some which aren't full. I suggest you to join these ones if you want a less challenging environment. 

I don't think its a good idea. None of new players coming anymore, only few I've seen asking for guide or help in chat, anything about chainless league or hard quest in general, only people that would go new server gonna be old players. I would love to join new server, pick legion side this time, a universal server would be fun but that also mean old server will be dead than it already is. So what's the point.

Plus, since talent update came to the game, and knowledge point that takes too damn long time to get, I'll pass. People would do the same daily thing anyway after few days it open, just like old server, do the daily quest, farming gold, dungeon etc.

Instead of normal new server, why not open a server where there are no amplification system exist, just like the old time. Would be fun, healers needed and all, truly adventure doing dungeon and fight bosses. I wish.