Necromancer rework

555Wars

The Necromancer needs a rework.

It is a very vulnerable class, which does not have any passive or long-lasting protection, like the Shaman or the Druid, that their shields and healing skills continue to work under control effects.

The game increasingly has more explosive damage, which leaves the necromancer more vulnerable, the class also does not have an efficient stun. The nightmares skill is easily removed with damage from mobs and continuous damage from the necromancer himself. Many classes have "resist".

The Panic Skill only works against enemies close to the necromancer. It should have an effect on all enemies that are attacking it.

But to summarize: the Necromancer needs efficient stuns and passive protection, like the Mage's Barrier.

On 27/11/2023 at 17:52, Salazam disse:

All I see is a Necro with buffs on a near dead server were people are focusing on killing a boss, healing off of low level players and mobs with a skill that's only good in a situation like the one in the video. I say, if it were many other classes in that situation every enemy would be dead. :palm:

On 11/26/2023 at 10:29 AM, 555Wars said:

The Necromancer needs a rework.

It is a very vulnerable class, which does not have any passive or long-lasting protection, like the Shaman or the Druid, that their shields and healing skills continue to work under control effects.

The game increasingly has more explosive damage, which leaves the necromancer more vulnerable, the class also does not have an efficient stun. The nightmares skill is easily removed with damage from mobs and continuous damage from the necromancer himself. Many classes have "resist".

The Panic Skill only works against enemies close to the necromancer. It should have an effect on all enemies that are attacking it.

But to summarize: the Necromancer needs efficient stuns and passive protection, like the Mage's Barrier.

I completely agree. 

In my opinion there should be a way for necromancer to pierce resist. 

One way is a debuff. Say "mental strain" that nerfs the targets resist by a percentage for each resist. 

Bone shield needs a massage buff. 

Maybe give necromancers heal a cleanse effect