How to Change Forum's Name

KillsSmellyIT

Can you administrators or moderators help me change my forum name? I tried contacting you, but I keep getting the error that I'm only allowed to send 0 messages each day.

That's all I have to say. I need help on changing my forum name.

Edited by Higgings
Removed the Off-Topic part

• Higgings changed the title to How to Change Forum's Name
On 11/2/2023 at 2:14 AM, KillsSmellyIT said:

Can you administrators or moderators help me change my forum name? I tried contacting you, but I keep getting the error that I'm only allowed to send 0 messages each day.

That's all I have to say. I need help on changing my forum name.

Go to your profile then tap the Cog near the pencil symbol. That's how you change your name

В 06.11.2023 в 18:54, Zilearoth сказал:

There is no cog, neither pencil in my profile. Maybe thats only an admin feature.

Cheers

You're granted this feature once you'll reach 500 approved posts. Until then, only Admins possess the powers to change your profile name. 

В 07.11.2023 в 17:04, Zilearoth сказал:

Thats another thing, I can`t DM any Admin. How can I invoke one?

@Dr Strange

• Administrators

Good afternoon! 

You can't write to someone in private messages because you are in the "New Members" group. After 7 of your messages have been approved by the moderators, you will be moved to the " Members" group and will be able to send private messages - this is a security protection. 

Also, when you are in the "Members " group, 30 days after registration you will be able to change your nickname yourself. But in order not to wait for you, I have written you ( @KillsSmellyIT @Zilearoth) private messages, so please specify your desired nickname there :giveflower: