NERF MAGE!!!

Dseta

Throughout the years, this class was never given the deserved Nerf since it was always the most benefited in the game. he has too much area damage, infinite resistance, a barrier that absorbs 100% of the damage, he can see invisible, he has infinite stun... that's an exaggeration.

nowadays it's common for 1 mage to take out a group because of his ridiculous power.  it's the most unbalanced kind of game.

Urgent a nerf

Barrier has been nerfed on several occasions, not to mention other changes mage has received, I really haven't kept track since I've not been maining the class but there has been several nerfs and some of them quite recently.

23 hours ago, Dseta said:

he has too much area damage

Mage only has area damage it's single target damage is lacking behind even some healers these days

infinite resistance

Both barbarian and Chieftain have superior form of Mages skill and chieftains can truly make it infinite unlike mages. 

a barrier that absorbs 100% of the damage

As I said its been nerfed on several occasions not to mention that the barrier generally speaking only absorbs 1 hit which in small scale pvp is easy to do without wasting several skills on it. In larger scale pvp it does absorb more than that but several Legion classes have better damage mitigation skills than it overall so I don't see the problem?