Give free Expert skill for newbie

Overhoul

Many newbies that play this game quit after reaching lvl 18 because the leveling gets harder and questing become really boring. Not to mention collecting 40k gold to buy expert skills. Collecting 40k gold is not an easy task if you are a newbie and not familiar with game. Because of this, many newbie players become discouraged after reaching lvl 18 and quit the game.

So my suggestion is to give a free expert skill when reaching lvl 18. The free expert skill can be collected in the inbox where you can choose 1 out of 8 expert skills. The rewards parameters could be "receiving" in order to not abuse the reward by selling it to npc for free gold. By doing this, the newbie players will be more encouraged and will continue to play the games because the burden of collecting 40k gold to buy their first expert skill is removed and they become stronger to do more quest. 

I hope the devs wil see my suggestion and considers to implement it in the game. TQ:thanks: