It contains, Kalibwoy vs Toot.K

Kalibwoy vs Dreezy

Kalibwoy Jcage vs Mofh Hassn

Kalibwoy Jcage vs Darkwild elasirii

Urc Jcage vs Clayd Babocool

And flag, Mc vs Elf.

Dutch music?

Also great vid, man:)

How come that on EU elf always win and on US it's always 0-0?

Elves overpopulated compared to mc side.

Like 2/10 are mc''s.

Also the rich ones are in Elf side, who spam lifescrolls etc. U saw in the whole 80% of the mcs attacking.

The elves who overpowered us was like 40% of the elf side.

Elves overpopulated compared to mc side.

Like 2/10 are mc''s.

Also the rich ones are in Elf side, who spam lifescrolls etc. U saw in the whole 80% of the mcs attacking.

The elves who overpowered us was like 40% of the elf side.

Wow. That's pretty much... Unfair.

Wow. That's pretty much... Unfair.

Ya, it is sad, last flag war we all defended, and it was still 3-0. No mcs attacking all defended. xd

So flag war for mc side = meaningless, worse part is, people even making elves now and quitting mc side, wich leaves us, less and less mcs.

Ya, it is sad, last flag war we all defended, and it was still 3-0. No mcs attacking all defended. xd

So flag war for mc side = meaningless, worse part is, people even making elves now and quitting mc side, wich leaves us, less and less mcs.

But they made a setting that it's impossible to create a sentinel now, because there are too many players on the faction. Doesn't that make players try mc?

But they made a setting that it's impossible to create a sentinel now, because there are too many players on the faction. Doesn't that make players try mc?

Game changed much, not many players creating accounts anymore. All choosing elf side because of the easy quests. Takes 1 day to make a senitel level 15, takes 3 days to make a legion level 10 lol

Game changed much, not many players creating accounts anymore. All choosing elf side because of the easy quests. Takes 1 day to make a senitel level 15, takes 3 days to make a legion level 10 lol

Wow, just wow... And ofcourse, I can relate. Elf side is just easier. Mcs are for the more... skilled players, in my opinion.

Wow, just wow... And ofcourse, I can relate. Elf side is just easier. Mcs are for the more... skilled players, in my opinion.

Yes it is. Ever played a rogue? You need a whole system to defeat a BD, while bd is just like, mhm ham, atk skills /done.

Lmfao

nice music, at first i didnt like it but it grew on me

why dont you do the base hit while transitioning to stealth? thats best opportunity for poison too...

U mean to break stealth, is better to use base hit?

Vs bd better use merci at first. Merci (basehit) jump, it always works faster that way.

Base hit merci and jump works slower

(if u mean that)

U mean to break stealth, is better to use base hit?

Vs bd better use merci at first. Merci (basehit) jump, it always works faster that way.

Base hit merci and jump works slower

(if u mean that)

no lol not that

Yes it is. Ever played a rogue? You need a whole system to defeat a BD, while bd is just like, mhm ham, atk skills /done.

Lmfao

Yes I am playing a rogue.

The whole clue of defeating ANY enemy is stunning them, hit and immediately go invisible. Then wait for your damage skill to reload, hit your enemy with a normal hit and right after that, use your damage skill.

That's how Lisaluv (indirectly, via my brother) taught me how to play a rogue.

Yes I am playing a rogue.

The whole clue of defeating ANY enemy is stunning them, hit and immediately go invisible. Then wait for your damage skill to reload, hit your enemy with a normal hit and right after that, use your damage skill.

That's how Lisaluv (indirectly, via my brother) taught me how to play a rogue.

Well, if you fight a full +10 bd with immense counter hit, there is more needed then that btw xd, look how i had to fight ''toot'' he is full +10, + elf war bonuses, his dmg was 1k, still could win xd