NEW MAP SUGGESTION'S.

yoshumitzu

our new map. Needs A Free-For-All Area. No restrictions on who u can atk. A special area such as a "wrestling ring" or "tavern" PvP cave n such.. I just kno we need this badly. A place to PvP freely. Catvscat or ratvsrat.

Maybe bigger towns maybe :[ for true Role Playing. :) like a wedding curch. An such... If warspear was more of a role playing game. RPG @}- I'm cool hime up in-game 8)

Warspear is a roleplay game, for if you didn't know that, sir. But this is a nice suggestion :good:

I like the bigger towns most.

Edited by Nosotraes

Their are alot of MCs i would like to kill on sight. Some sort of pirate town where you can deal with the other faction or just kill everyone would be sweet. 

Watch your talk, Doc. They're not maps, you're talking about locations. I have np to have such locations for somethings.

Their are alot of MCs i would like to kill on sight. Some sort of pirate town where you can deal with the other faction or just kill everyone would be sweet. 

Let's see how complainers about druids will react to your eternal stun, sir:P

But I also think this would look to much like arena.

Edited by Nosotraes