CHATTING

yoshumitzu

I was jw about area chat.. Maybe a chat bubble could be above the player speaking. Instead of it seeming so lame.. Also most players have WC turned off.so It would be really cool if area chat had a better perspective.

I don't like that, maybe if it was an option that could be toggled... but It would annoy me to have my map cluttered with chat bubbles. no ty.

I was jw about area chat.. Maybe a chat bubble could be above the player speaking. Instead of it seeming so lame.. Also most players have WC turned off.so It would be really cool if area chat had a better perspective.

I reject it... It will be more buggy then, also today's area chat is already good, everyone in the area can see it. But if it's above the ppl's head, then some wouldnt/cannot see it...

Will you please explain the suggestion more?

Thank you!

i think that he want the words of the speaking ppls are above their head... Just for area chat.

i think that he want the words of the speaking ppls are above their head... Just for area chat.

Nah, it wouldn't be necessary. Area chat sys is working fine.

Text balloons above people's heads will bug the game. And make it unplayable. And make you can't see where you walk.

And accidentally walk into a sithlords party. And cry because you lie dead on the ground within 0,1 seconds

Edited by Nosotraes