INCREASE BILLING!

hugomedeiroswg

Good morning, good afternoon and good night. (I'm sorry for the translation)
I come here to propose an evolution of the game Warspear Online, with reference to changes made in other games, such as Tibia.
One of the suggestions would be character auction, (not accounts).

Over the years we've noticed a growing interest in selling or buying characters. There are multiple reasons, for example: Some players want to have a smoother return to the game after a period of absence and want to play with old and new friends who have meanwhile leveled up, some players want to switch to a different vocation or experience content higher level without taking the time to create a new character, and some players just don't want the efforts invested in their characters to just disappear when they decide to stop playing on a character. Also, the game is more alive, and active, when characters are transferred instead of becoming permanently inactive.

So I leave a proposal: Characters will be auctioned by a commission. This is a new, and safe, way to trade. It is completely controlled by Aigrind through a commission, which eliminates intermediaries. There is no need for additional payments or hidden costs. Everything is as transparent as possible, with lots of tips, information and descriptions throughout the process. Since payment is made exclusively with transferable Miracle coins, there is no risk of chargeback for the seller.

Miracle coins transferable: the currency would be transferable to any player within the game, thus increasing internal trade.

I leave here an image with the growing revenue of the game company Cipsoft (Tibia) after these changes were added from the year 2015.

image.thumb.png.fb5cd6c85f721c679bbafa646bd3e01f.png