Better Looking?

vaginadare

now that you have created a light version of the game, can we hope for better looking skills/weapons/items in the game? more awesome effects etc? for the people who do not need the light version. one of the things would have to be the animated weapons, gears etc....

you said this isnt possible cus of windows 8 mobile and symbian but now you have a light version, so.........

it can be something as basic as sam hain (2014), this time you gave him a pretty cool animated staff..

maze_2.png

my question is, is it gonna be possible now?would make the gameplay a whole lot better :)

Making private effects for Symbian users is like making a new game just for them, isn't that right?

Not sure what you mean.... Only hiding effects for some users is no where near like making a new game lol....

i reckon, instead  of releasing two clients(normal and lite), make a setting where people can adjust the graphic intensity of the game.

but, if the lite version also has other aspects to it that have nothikng to do with the graphics then its ok i guess...

for the better effects i agree, it would be cool to see more 'out there' creations of weapons and skills etc!