new class monk

reyiuk

hi guys, first I want to say that I do not speak very good English then using google translator, I'm from Brazil.

so in this post I want to talk about my idea of the new class Monk.

history: long monks have lived separated from the rest of the world training his powerful kung fu on his island shen long, but one day a castaway of the two factions mcs and elfs on your island changed that in the beginning the mcs and elfs attempted suicide in a bloody war in shen long island, but when the monks saw it ended the struggle of the two factions and helped rebuild the boats.

when the boats were built monks wanted to go with the elves or barbarians to know the world and help as they can.

now some of the skills that I thought:

1.fast blow
the monk strikes two quick blows to vital parts of the body causing damage, and having chance to stun occur, the damage increases as the level of skill.

2.heron kick 
the monk strikes a kick-flying with the distance of 1-3 blocks causing damage, the damage increases as the level of skill.

3.fierce training
the monk focuses its energy chi increasing their strength and gain a shield that absorbs damage (also thought it could be like the dk shield), the damage absorbed increases as the level.

4.drunken fists
the monk takes his drink and gets the style of drunken fists, increasing their defenses and damage given period, all increases as the level.

5.Meditation (passive)
  every time the monk stay 3 seconds out of combat begins to meditate increasing its regeneration of life and mana, the regeneration increases as the level.

that's all folks.
I hope you see and try to help me put this class in the game that I love the monks.(goes without these skills, just having a monk in the game I'm already happy ...)

Sorry, but they dont want new classes and btw you only suggested one class and therefore is not always accepted and i think they already created classes secretly but i dont know but i guess it would be a major update to have new classes but time will tell.

Nice idea, but as Seduce said, I think new factions and classes idea won't happen anymore and players are very okay with that because none likes to start new classes all over again, xD! :)

Btw, since you're a Brazilian, there's a fansite for Brazilians here in Portuguese language.

Edited by Zombatar