DKs' Blow Of Silence skill

mailliwdxb

The new dk skill is quite promising compared to the previous skills given to the class in prior updates...but like always "still a bit weak" comparatively in my opinion.

Firstly, i have a question:

The skill supposedly disarms the oponent

And from what i infer i guess it must mean "prevents damage towards the player"

And again it seems to be broken...i.e i still take damage even though oponent is affected by skill during the 5seconds time

Other than that, i suggest buffing the skill a bit more by making it go "a.o.e" and affect the opponent when the oponent attacks

Thus making the skill a 'tanking skill' perfect for dks

To show how it works ill just put up a small example

If i (as a dk) were to come across a set of mobs in the astral labyrinth and i suddenly activate the very same skill

Whenever i get attacked that mob is "tagged and unarmed" and will not be able to attack me for set period of time

And this works for a maximum of say 5 mobs so as to not make it op

So what im trying to say is

Fix the unarming capability (which i think is bugged)

Make the opponent get affected by the skill *not when the dk attacks* but when the opponent attacks

Make the skill work for a maximum of 5-10 mobs at the same time

Please do take my suggestion into consideration

Constructive criticism is accepted

Thank you :-D

Firstly, i have a question:

The skill supposedly disarms the oponent

And from what i infer i guess it must mean "prevents damage towards the player"

And again it seems to be broken...i.e i still take damage even though oponent is affected by skill during the 5seconds time

Death Kinght

"Blow of the Silence". Death knight enchanting his weapon and his next attack will make some additional magical damage and disarm the enemy (he won't be able to use skills for a while).

I don't like your suggestion, the skill is good as it is. :)

Ok .... so let me make myself clear

the bind clearly doesn't work in pve

and does not provide any benefits in pve other than burst damage by 100 dmg approx

So please don't get to a conclusion without knowing the facts :s

DK's have more than enough tanking / pve skills, which is the problem for PvP, they are already a well built tank.

Disallowing damage completely, would increase cooldown and without doubt, lower duration.

Dev's simply mean it "silence" enemy's, not broken, same mechanic and animation as hex "(he won't be able to use skills for a while)" pretty much it.

Nice suggestion, but this skill is the last thing DK's need "improving"; 14 second cooldown + 7 second silence, make's it one of the best melee disables.

DK's have more than enough tanking / pve skills, which is the problem for PvP, they are already a well built tank.

Disallowing damage completely, would increase cooldown and without doubt, lower duration.

Dev's simply mean it "silence" enemy's, not broken, same mechanic and animation as hex "(he won't be able to use skills for a while)" pretty much it.

Nice suggestion, but this skill is the last thing DK's need "improving"; 14 second cooldown + 7 second silence, make's it one of the best melee disables.

Agreed