maintenance with no announcement post??

marsz

i log in may account at a time of 13:20:00 today and look at that. So i report quickly to confirm  whats going on is this a bug?? Or energency  server maintenance???

9969_.jpg

i log in may account at a time of 13:20:00 today and look at that. So i report quickly to confirm  whats going on is this a bug?? Or energency  server maintenance???

Couldn't been maintenance, I was online before for the past 4 hours, and no MC was on, a huge army of elves ambushed the camps  :wacko:

Couldn't been maintenance, I was online before for the past 4 hours, and no MC was on, a huge army of elves ambushed the camps

lmao. Enemy side takes that advantage wahahahahaha...

Thats Good to know but When will The other bugs be fixed specially arena bug the match up against players lvl 10 player fights against lvl 11/12 players & lvl14 against lvl 15/16 it's a big disadvantage sply in lvl 14 against lvl15 out of 5 fights 2-3 end up against higher lvl players plz fix that soon!

It is not a bug. At Arena you fight  - 2 level players, if currently no players of the same level as you.

I Think players will like to wait rather than fighting a unfair battle,anyways Thank you!

It's not unfair. There is a timeout, while match making system looking for a same level players. After that timeout it start looking +-1, then +-2.

I was doing Arena. After I finished arena, I was going to kill a boss with my noob ranger. The bar was like %10 full but I died?

I was doing Arena. After I finished arena, I was going to kill a boss with my noob ranger. The bar was like %10 full but I died?

I think they fix only arena  to get same opponent,, but not leaving arena heath bar and sp bar still in bug , but try to cross to another border lane  to fully load your . Hp,sp bar.  hope could help you on that kind of  suggestion :)

It is not a bug. At Arena you fight +- 2 level players, if currently no players of the same level as you.

Bravo! Great job kuzz keep it up. Its good  for those player earning arena points to buy the arena wepons , specialy low levels like 13-14.. They keep doing arena  to earn points. Its realy big disappointment to when they got lvl 15-18  opponent in arena..

Sory for wrong grammar ..

9974_.jpg

I think they fix only arena  to get same opponent,, but not leaving arena heath bar and sp bar still in bug , but try to cross to another border lane  to fully load your . Hp,sp bar.  hope could help you on that kind of  suggestion :)

No I know how to cross to another border but It didn't change. Its not that.

It's not unfair. There is a timeout, while match making system looking for a same level players. After that timeout it start looking  -1, then  -2.

Actually I meant in equipment as you reach lvl15 there is bg gear  arena weapons where as important gear for lvl13 are drops from bosses and not available easily also when we are not in party we can see number of players applied for arena same feature should be added for when in party so we can apply when there are players available for a fight in the same lvl....

I am now experiencing MEGA DELAY  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  and my net speed is fine but my net gets a bit slow when I connect to Warspear, why?  :facepalm:

marsz , 14 lvl can't receive opponent of 18 lvl, it's +4, not +2. It seems like you still do not understand what I'm writing.

Ow sory. I mean  15-18 category. Not exactly got lvl 18 opponent.. Hmmmm  i encounter that problem  when my rouge lvl 14 que in arena then i got lvl 15-16  opponent, and same when i move in lvl category 15-18  i got  an opponent lvl 19..

check this first rangers are very over powerd in arena they have fast attack,quick skill cooldown,and have a good accuracy and duoble damage in a first and second hit... Maybe they need to improve rouges speed too its  not fair...