Korean chat has been broken on Apple's device.

Laevateinn

It's been about a year since this problem occurred and I've sent two inquiry emails, but I've decided to leave a message on the forum because the problem hasn't fixed yet. They replied that they recognized the problem when I sent the first mail, and that they were fixing it when I sent the second mail. But this problem feels like it's been left unattended for a year. I'm so sorry if it's not. But it's so hard to have a communication problem for a year.

Not being able to type Korean properly on all Apple devices causes communication problems between Korean users. Occurs in the latest versions of the iPhone, iPad, and Mac on the most recent version of warspear.

image.png.e1734413b392ab999bef681a8b5e3297.png

Normal output on top and abnormal output on bottom.

I hope this snow update fixes this. Have a wonderful holiday season. :gift:

Edited by Laevateinn

• 9 months later...

Is there any progress on this? I think that you pressed the response has at least communicated the problem to the developers.. @Nolan:HW22_12:

Also, the shortcut does not work when Korean is entered in the window os. I think this problem can be solved simply. I don't think there's a shortcut assigned to the Korean qwerty keyboard. (Shortcuts work on mac os regardless of English and Korean)

Thank you for your interest in Korean speakers.

p.s New map is very cool. I will wait for the update of artifact and GvG too

• 1 month later...