Fake maintanance or what =0 %)

raxit

:shok:

omg mr. Kuzz. Idk wt wr u thinking Or u must b joking.

coz not even a single of the 4 bugs is corrected on 22 feb maintainance.. Heres the proof:

Cave mages hit the same 109 bt i have sun def like 300 on me, so 105 hit, hits 109 on rest players..

endless connection: i cnt make a video of 15 minutes of trying to log in my arch bt end up loging as bd..

arena hp half: well there u go

I think the glitch is this, u didnt write it in green so its not official :wacko:

9599_.jpg

9600_.jpg

I think mods can move it to another place so np. :)

They did change the damage from creatures. Example: Before update Dark Shamans made 71 dmg on me. after update they did 109 or 104 dmg. After maintenance they lowered the dmg to 97. But I agree with u, some dmg made by creatures other than bosses are way too high now. They have adjusted creatures dmg after a well amped player, not a normal player without amp and good gear with runes and crystals. Stupid!

The 2 other things u mention are things they know about and will fix next maintenance or update.

No, they fixed some other things. The arena bug they know about and will fix later. (that's how I understand it anyhow)

Go to the maintenance topic and read Kuz's green text about it. :)

Thats why i said that this link is not green quote by kuz. But still , if u care wht it read.. :) heres the link...(sorry im replyin frm fone)

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=52935.0

Dear players!

Today we release the immediate correction of errors discovered during first day after launch of “Warspear Online: Legacy of Berengar” 2.8.

List of fixes:

1. Changes in damage dealt by Arinar creatures to players. The cause of this bug were corrections in the game mechanics behavior of creatures and their characteristics.

List of known bugs:

1. Bug with disappearing ears of Firstorn wearing the new costumes from Miracle Shop. (Always)

2. Absence of the half of the health and energy when player leaving Arena. (Rare)

3. Endless process of connection while entering the game world. (Rare)

4. Player complains about periodic delays in the different parts of the game world. (Average)

Thank you for your passion and understanding.

Опубликованное фото

:shok:

omg mr. Kuzz. Idk wt wr u thinking Or u must b joking.

coz not even a single of the 4 bugs is corrected on 22 feb maintainance.. Heres the proof:

Cave mages hit the same 109 bt i have sun def like 300 on me, so 105 hit, hits 109 on rest players..

endless connection: i cnt make a video of 15 minutes of trying to log in my arch bt end up loging as bd..

arena hp half: well there u go

I think the glitch is this, u didnt write it in green so its not official :wacko:

lol what's wrong with those mages? last time they hit 150 after maintenance ( fix ) 109, I don't get what you mean?  :wacko:

And read what kuz posted again, he said they fixed mobs damage, and they gonna fix connection, arena, delay & costume bug,

Dear players!

Today we release the immediate correction of errors discovered during first day after launch of “Warspear Online: Legacy of Berengar” 2.8.

List of fixes:

1. Changes in damage dealt by Arinar creatures to players. The cause of this bug were corrections in the game mechanics behavior of creatures and their characteristics.

List of known bugs:

1. Bug with disappearing ears of Firstorn wearing the new costumes from Miracle Shop. (Always)

2. Absence of the half of the health and energy when player leaving Arena. (Rare)

3. Endless process of connection while entering the game world. (Rare)

4. Player complains about periodic delays in the different parts of the game world. (Average)

Thank you for your passion and understanding.

Holy shya!

Tnx for enlightenin this on me :'(

im really sorry for this. And demand trashing this post frm mioco or smurfur, if they ever c it %)

Really sorry. I m on a tacky fone and text lines got overlapped, so cudnt get the hang of it. May b my complains get taken care of soon.

and second thing i always seen those mages hit 109 since i returned to game(few weeks bfor ws2.8 )