Using mcoins to skip Chainless league quests

Zanthius

Hello devs, I have been stuck on Lake Elemental Quest for ages now, it's impossible for me to complete as there are always mcs farming it 24/7. It's right next to their T2 so even if I kill them, they come back within a minute. I've gone with friends on many occasions, but the mcs bring back loads of people to help kill us.

The only reason I ask for the ability to skip CL quests with mcoins is because I can't unlock Ayvondil until I have done them, so XP is really slow for me now, especially since you removed T1-3 dailies for levels 21+...

Please consider this suggestion as it would be very helpful for certain players and at the same time be profitable for you. You made it so that we can finish a craft job quickly with mcoins, and that we can open expert skill slots with mcoins, now the only thing missing is CL.

devs can make tons of money even without this suggestion, like buying revive scroll, pots and so on for CL quests. but good luck. :give_rose:

If this suggestion will be applied for cl quests, it must be applied for all quests, so no!