amplify bug

jacksonwang11

why iam amplify weapon i just buy arena weapon and amplify +1 than want lvl 2 .  lose. what this hell game. hard to do arena. buy crystal and ticket. duck this game :diablo: :diablo:

i lvl plus +1 no use sign than want lvl +2 i use. but  notify  lose weapon .  omg.. lost crystal i just buy and use astral.. and weapon  :diablo: :diablo:

• Developer

Please, read the ingame tips about all actions, because most of your action's consequences cannot be fixed.

If you don't use Sign of Imperishability or other option of insurance while amplifying an item could be lost and we warn you about it in the game. Or you may stop at 1st level of amplifying because there 100% chance of success

Please be careful with your items.

@Snorlax  http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=51553.0

ppl are losing their things amping to +1. is that 100% safe?  :shok:

Plz!  Change the amp system... U make the game too hard to play for us that cant spend A LOT of money on it...

And now with creatures made stronger and tougher the amping is necessary to be able to play.

Please, read the ingame tips about all actions, because most of your action's consequences cannot be fixed.

If you don't use Sign of Imperishability or other option of insurance while amplifying an item could be lost and we warn you about it in the game. Or you may stop at 1st level of amplifying because there 100% chance of success

Please be careful with your items.

lol

we not noobs who dont know how to amply

we always carefull with our items which hard to got

But amply system or sign bugged you devs must fix that ASAP