Urgent buff that reaper needs

Overhoul

Demon form supposed to deal burst damage in a short period of time. Unfortunately, it's not that amazing to be honest. Chieftain can deal higher damage than Reaper even with 16(+2 with talent) sec of demonic transformation. What is reaper even supposed to be? It has lower damage than Seeker and lower defense than Bladedancer. These are my suggestion for improving reaper.

Passive:

Passive now also get 1 hate resource everytime reaper receive damage equals to 20% or 15% of max hp. No hate received while in demon form. This is mainly for PvP because reaper doesn't even get to accumulate enough hate before transforming because of permastun.

Demonic transformation:

Skill now also get extra mana cost reduction when transformed to demon by 10%/20%/30%/40%/50% for each level of development. It's very hard to make use of reaper cdr boost when transforming because mana regen can't keep up with skill getting spammed.

Edited by Overhoul

All those issues with reaper puts it in the awkward situation where it's bad both in short and in long fights but still doesn't do enough damage in medium length fights to justify it.

Edited by rafa9876

7 minutes ago, rafa9876 said:

Kinda puts reaper in the awkward situation where it has serious issues both in short and in long fights but still doesn't do enough damage in medium length fights to justify it.

Read the edited comment. I think you misunderstood what I'm trying to say