Is acc gave away legal

Subwavion

Question

Acc selling and trading is illegal but what if somebody quits and gives away his acc for free will he or the person who gets the acc be banned?

More questions

1. Is guild selling legal

2. Is selling sms mcoins to other players legal

If both are legal then why is acc selling illegal since all 3 methods of selling can get you scammed

6 answers to this question

Anything that doesnt fit trade window is  illegal

RMT (Real Money Trade) is illegal

I believe give away your account is illegal too>Your account is only for you and no other person should know about it  :)

Anything that doesnt fit trade window is  illegal

^ This is right, but what I'm going to say down backs to the word "Trust".

[*]Sometimes.

[*]Yes.

[*]Yes.

[*]Because devs have prevented us from it, but others like 1 and 3, they have warned us about them, but didn't prevent us.

You may also want to check this.

Hmm that sucks i get why trading anything outside the trade box is illegal but if a player quits and gives away his acc with a million gold inside why would there be a chance for me to get banned as i received the acc FREE

Can i sell a guild or mcoins in the future i want to know if my acc would get ban 100% i want a reply from gm to be sure i lvl up 6 chars at once i dont want to end up banned for dumb reasons and have done all the hard work for nothing

And if i get a free acc from friend only the acc he or she gave me will be banned or all my accounts?

Taking free accounts from a friend is like sharing, so here's an answer:

sharing is not actually prohibited but you should understand that even your closest friend (or even your brother) can change your account details and then sell it to someone.

We want to protect you from these situations because sometimes it's rather painful to lose everything because of someone you trusted so much.

As a conclusion: yes, it's not a crime to share but we must warn you about the consequences.

As for selling mcoins and guilds, again, no.

The account that he/she gave you will be banned, not also your real account.

Feel free to ask anything else.

Good luck!

Acc selling and trading is illegal but what if somebody quits and gives away his acc for free will he or the person who gets the acc be banned?

More questions

1. Is guild selling legal

2. Is selling sms mcoins to other players legal

If both are legal then why is acc selling illegal since all 3 methods of selling can get you scammed

Quitting or not, it is still against the rules that every player agreed to when playing the game. Admins simply say to account sharing.. "do so at your own risk." They have made a black and white rule, have shades of grey.

"Just do not change the ID  or password, if you are "sharing an account".

There is no official rules that i see against guild selling. But there is no safe way to trade.

I'll place this here: Guide and advice to prevent you from being scammed.

Selling sms mcoins, i would say that it is. Due to the fact that it involves one party to share account information. That is against the rules.

Hmm that sucks i get why trading anything outside the trade box is illegal but if a player quits and gives away his acc with a million gold inside why would there be a chance for me to get banned as i received the acc FREE

Can i sell a guild or mcoins in the future i want to know if my acc would get ban 100% i want a reply from gm to be sure i lvl up 6 chars at once i dont want to end up banned for dumb reasons and have done all the hard work for nothing

And if i get a free acc from friend only the acc he or she gave me will be banned or all my accounts?

All the answers have been provided.