look on this (ban him pliz)

daniopop

Is this from Sapphire?

I see that kind of language and much worse almost every time I play there. (in MC's tradechat)

Same at Elves Trade chat. Just Ignore him :aggressive:

many ppl do this,on emerald i saw so many ppl who write like that...when u ban all this guys u dont have many players left  :pardon:

ignor him...

i think only the ones who always write such things should be banned...or who write very bad things...but in this game such words are kind of normal  :facepalm:

many ppl do this,on emerald i saw so many ppl who write like that...when u ban all this guys u dont have many players left  :pardon:

ignor him...

i think only the ones who always write such things should be banned...or who write very bad things...but in this game such words are kind of normal  :facepalm:

i am killer of crossfit???¿?¿¿??¿?¿ u never killed me ahahhaahahah try 1 vs 1 and i take photo of my trol face dancing in your corpse

i am killer of crossfit???¿?¿¿??¿?¿ u never killed me ahahhaahahah try 1 vs 1 and i take photo of my trol face dancing in your corpse

1. u are not a nightmare...maybe for a lv 12 bd...but sure not for me  :lol:  and yes,i killed u 1vs1 , u always can disturb,insult and lie  :bad:

2. STOP SPAM !!!!!!!!! :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Poor noob only playing 1-2. Months and think pro  :facepalm:

first a lvl 12 bd is more inteligent than you

Second im not the spamer maker topics stupids of bad heal hitler etc  :good:

third if u are sure come 1vs1 and lie after but the photo taked  ;)

If dont like spam dont quote my reply.  :facepalm: and make other topic for ur chat personal

Edited : are ur short mind of capacity for stop spam karma free u dont know? I have friends and can spam too for you ,see ur karma and see my  ;) if like see negatives and positives study electronic

Poor noob only playing 1-2. Months and think pro  :facepalm:

first a lvl 12 bd is more inteligent than you

Second im not the spamer maker topics stupids of bad heal hitler etc  :good:

third if u are sure come 1vs1 and lie after but the photo taked  ;)

If dont like spam dont quote my reply.  :facepalm: and make other topic for ur chat personal

Edited : are ur short mind of capacity for stop spam karma free u dont know? I have friends and can spam too for you ,see ur karma and see my  ;) if like see negatives and positives study electronic

and again,STOP SPAM, write me personal message when u want to have a date at nadir and dont talk shit and stop insult ppl  :bad:

ignor him...

Not banned but they should be Muted. So they know they should not do it again.

I think the most effective thing has already been mentioned. Just add to ignore list.

This way all the BS stops immediately. And if the person only is in the game/chat to say stupid things, of course ban.

And please Jay & Cross... Stop spamming ur love quarrels in every topic in the forum.

Make a topic of ur own where u can talk dirty to each other or use PM... please  :)

Is this from Sapphire?

I see that kind of language and much worse almost every time I play there. (in MC's tradechat)

yea is US server and yra i see also in the trade chat thi think "-.-

ignor him...

but like this the game got name shitty "-.-

LOL'd damn i knew i should of started in saphire, oh well have to many friends at EU now but i may have to go trolling there somtime soon  8) 8) 8)

yea i am in us

and i am from italy EU

i starto on US bacz i think is better ;)

but i think one day when i got lvl 20 in US i start also in EU

I think the most effective thing has already been mentioned. Just add to ignore list.

This way all the BS stops immediately. And if the person only is in the game/chat to say stupid things, of course ban.

And please Jay & Cross... Stop spamming ur love quarrels in every topic in the forum.

Make a topic of ur own where u can talk dirty to each other or use PM... please  :)

yea but is not help to ignore him bacz afther he go to other ppl and do the same think someone needs to block sooner or later