Ayvondil Quest Rewards

LeBlanco

I think, ayvondil quests must be epics quests, and you can adding some consumable, its pots,scrolls,minions etc. Or maybe, you can adding crimson corundum points. Yes, if u adding crimson corundum, than this is absurb. But, points maximum, 2,3 or 5.  :mega_shok:

I think, ayvondil quests must be epics quests, and you can adding some consumable, its pots,scrolls,minions etc. Or maybe, you can adding crimson corundum points. Yes, if u adding crimson corundum, than this is absurb. But, points maximum, 2,3 or 5.  :mega_shok:

Can you use the "Search" function in next times ? because your suggestion been suggested and applied 2 times.

Can you use the "Search" function in next times ? because your suggestion been suggested and applied 2 times.

Thank you for your suggestion but this is my idea and you can not judge me.

yes make cc reward, i mean ppl on ayvondil did everything in this game already! and you lower drops of tower for them. give them smith back than just stupid quest and a new tower with worse drops... i boycott ayvondil for now...smarter and more profitable to spam old lab shit

Thank you for your suggestion but this is my idea and you can not judge me.

Not to make multiple topics about the same issue is a forum rule. And he is not juding you. He is giving facts.