Will they add a Pugilist Class?

Malik Campbell

Here's an idea I've been sitting on for a longtime, the ability for your character to use their fists to attack is in the game since it was made, but there isn't any new class to be the master of hand to hand combat with Iron gauntlets.

I have two types of class Ideas that can be 2 tanks and 2 hybrid damage dealers for both factions so stay tuned to that in the next coming days.

The main question I have for the forum is, will there be a pugilist class?

And for the devs, will you guys be able to add it to the game in the future? Because this class has potential to be something new and great (maybe greater than the hybrid classes we've been getting).

Pugilist is a fancy name for boxer.

5 hours ago, Malik Campbell said:

Here's an idea I've been sitting on for a longtime, the ability for your character to use their fists to attack is in the game since it was made, but there isn't any new class to be the master of hand to hand combat with Iron gauntlets.

I have two types of class Ideas that can be 2 tanks and 2 hybrid damage dealers for both factions so stay tuned to that in the next coming days.

The main question I have for the forum is, will there be a pugilist class?

And for the devs, will you guys be able to add it to the game in the future? Because this class has potential to be something new and great (maybe greater than the hybrid classes we've been getting).

Pugilist is a fancy name for boxer.

so far i didnt see any trace of the developers of having intention to add a new weapon type, since it would be nedded in order to make em be fist in their hands classes.

it can be a nice idea but there would be the problems of the weapons (especialy if only one faction had said classes causing the joke of getting a bow as a legionare in a new form)  and maybe make even harder to get the desired item you want from a dungeon.
good idea, but on basis can be difficult to implement in the game