Skill Suggestion for healers

Thiefmastr

I red some topics here, and the most suggestions for healers were new heal skills. I want to suggest a quite similar skill, but the different is: The skill does regen mana!

As I experienced (e.g. in Dungeons as Rogue) my mana runs out very fast in dungeon (I have mana regen on both rings) so this skill will work like the normal heal, but it regens the mana. I thought about 1/6 - 1/8 of the normal heal, so for a good druid/sham with a heal of 250 the mana regen would be ~ 40-30 and for a priest/necro with 700 heal it would be ~ 115-90.

I hope u like my skill Idea. It is more for PvE with a party not really useful in arena (i think).

Dude, let me say the truth ;D :

• Its been suggested before.
  • They'll be much much much much much much much much much much(can someone continue?) op, sorry big NO ;D .

• Its been suggested before.
Im sorry about that. im not very often in the forum and ofc I used search funktion before but only got results for priests mana burn skill. So some links to topics would be nice  O:-)

• They'll be much much much much much much much much much much(can someone continue?) op, sorry big NO ;D .
Why exactly would they be op? in Arena or pvp? i 'd say no. But maybe a link to a topic where it was discussed before woulb be nice, as I said already before

Im sorry about that. im not very often in the forum and ofc I used search funktion before but only got results for priests mana burn skill. So some links to topics would be nice  O:-) Why exactly would they be op? in Arena or pvp? i 'd say no. But maybe a link to a topic where it was discussed before woulb be nice, as I said already before

Nice that you searched, but it's been posted somewhere here in forum maybe it's for Bds or casters, anyways I'm sure it's been suggested.

Because if they had a life heal skill, lowering other's damage skill, Cd bonus & energy heal skill :[(I think you knew what I mean, or could someone tell him what it means?).

:bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: .

Because if they had a life heal skill, lowering other's damage skill, Cd bonus & energy heal skill :[(I think you knew what I mean, or could someone tell him what it means?).

:bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: .

I know what u mean, but I play a rogue and believe me, even if they have all buffs on themselfs they will die very fast ... But yeah I didn't thought of that aspect ur right.... This skill would be still great in PvE  ;D

I know what u mean, but I play a rogue and believe me, even if they have all buffs on themselfs they will die very fast ... But yeah I didn't thought of that aspect ur right.... This skill would be still great in PvE  ;D

Thanks, because you knew what I mean, anyways sorry to say this but I still disagree with it.