All servers down suddenly

zinker

I hope the Update is down and Crashed horrobile. i want the 2.1 back. I was strong before the shit update and now? All ppl pay and beat me. I have no chance without pay.  :bad: :bad:

I hope the Update is down and Crashed horrobile. i want the 2.1 back. I was strong before the shit update and now? All ppl pay and beat me. I have no chance without pay.  :bad: :bad:

ya right noobs are stronger now with force of money not with skills  :crazy:

Just bring back 2.1 and all good. Before update i was a beast in arena and so. Almost maximum moon and heal and now? I have more heal wow but my moon are less....  :bad: :facepalm: And a level 15 Shaman do 350 normal dmg without his skill on me.... Im a lvl 18 Druid with 1700 deff.... Now the kids are strong because they pay  :facepalm: :facepalm:

A lvl10 amp arena bow will give extra 160 dmg, there is no.balance with rich n poor anymore,  these lvl10 amp guys will be gods.

and armour rating be doubled at lvl10, so 4k def+ for barbs and bd rogues n ranger 3k +, lol.