Phone doesnt take 2nd profile saved.

Tostiffx

Hey,

I play a lot with 2 accounts (1 one desktop[2nd account] and 1 on phone[1st account]). Normally when i go to work i play the account that i normally use on my desktop(so my 2nd profile), on my phone. Never had any problems till 2 or 3 days ago.

1)When i click on my 2nd profile (saved) it doesnt take it. I have to type in my profile numbers now thats a bit annoying but not to much.

2)The more annoying problem is that my hotkeys are gone/reset. So everytime i want to use my 2nd account on my phone i have to do my hotkeys again on all my heroes. And when i switch back to my other account on my phone is working fine i can click on my 1st saved profile and it works and everything is good. But if i wanne switch back again to 2nd account i have to do the whole thing again.

Any idea why this happens on my phone?

Ps: And if you are wondering; when i do it on my desktop switching accounts everything is fine with my hotkeys, the problem is only with my phone (and no i didnt get a new phone in the last couple of days)

Edited by Tostiffx

1 hour ago, Jcbreff said:

you don't have email linked to it?

that might be the problem

Same here my 2nd account doesnt register, my accounts are as well numbers i need to type it manually,

I gues it really have to do something with the emails not bound to it.

15 hours ago, Tostiffx said:

Hey,

I play a lot with 2 accounts (1 one desktop[2nd account] and 1 on phone[1st account]). Normally when i go to work i play the account that i normally use on my desktop(so my 2nd profile), on my phone. Never had any problems till 2 or 3 days ago.

1)When i click on my 2nd profile (saved) it doesnt take it. I have to type in my profile numbers now thats a bit annoying but not to much.

2)The more annoying problem is that my hotkeys are gone/reset. So everytime i want to use my 2nd account on my phone i have to do my hotkeys again on all my heroes. And when i switch back to my other account on my phone is working fine i can click on my 1st saved profile and it works and everything is good. But if i wanne switch back again to 2nd account i have to do the whole thing again.

Any idea why this happens on my phone?

Ps: And if you are wondering; when i do it on my desktop switching accounts everything is fine with my hotkeys, the problem is only with my phone (and no i didnt get a new phone in the last couple of days)

Are you using any "cleaner" app? In some cases it automatically cleans the game's data.