so anyone have tried new skil( death call)

Awesome skill when running dungeons/lab, actually makes mobs focus on you, and not anyone else (shamans quaking etc pulling aggro)

The dot no matter how low also helps, slowers mobs chasing you.

Now if you are to test that skill that's meant for PvE in arena and it doesnt make a difference as you say, delete your deathknight

Im not sure what all other classes got as expert but I have mixed feelings of death call.

Ups - keeps aggro on you even for monsters you don't atk, aoe dmg, staggers close area ppl.

Downs - LOW dmg (need 3+ targets for good dmg), worthless fighting single targets, low dmg stack.

Hey vanity how much dmg does death call make with full magic gear? Put on magic rings and it only added 6dmg.

Bloodylips,  If I use the cape, amulet, and the rings whit magic atk it does 80 dmg. My Spear is enchanted whit physical dmg.

And normally i'm not using full magic gear, otherwise the stats really decrease a lot..

Using the cape and one x ring whit magic it does 70 dmg.

Hmm, not so bad my lv3 does 33dmg with 0 magic stats, 39dmg with rings - so quiet bad. I dont see it combining very effective with tank-gear, the only good upside for a tank is that death call holds aggro on multiple mobs. Without a spear its only mob control nothing else.

Sorry to say but i think the worst combination is the 2h sword DK, for them death call have very limited use in my eyes. But ya its still new so im no expert.

so i was wonderinng if anyone has tried dk new skill, so pls share ur opninon on it :yahoo:

it's only for keeping aggro on yourself with a very low dmg :facepalm:

totally useless in pvp and only useful in dungeons

it's only for keeping aggro on yourself with a very low dmg :facepalm:

totally useless in pvp and only useful in dungeons

its still better than agro :yahoo:  and i kill countless elf at pvp cuz itss cooldown is fast n deal about 200 dmg every use and when against ranger they hardly can run away cuz the dmg slow them down