Map 2 boss farm

Elawla

depends on your class and gear, but you should try to get to level 20 before farming anything so you have more skill points and even expert skills

here is the list from which you can see which bosses can you get a drop from at certain levels, it doesnt include underwater section of ayvondil though but there are no restrictions since its meant for level 30+ players

Edited by Jcbreff

5 hours ago, Elawla said:

Hi guys, I'm lvl 16 in map 2 what boss can i farm

TBH , unless you REALLY want to stay at a lower level because of friends i wouldn't reccomend farming on that level.

Because at higher levels you can make way more gold with a lot less effort.

And you will have access to the whole content of the game , so multiple streams of revenue at the same time.

:giveheart:

1 minute ago, Arthas said:

TBH , unless you REALLY want to stay at a lower level because of friends i wouldn't reccomend farming on that level.

And you will have access to the whole content of the game , so multiple streams of revenue at the same time.

Could be that he wants to farm bosses while slowly levelling up which i hope is the case

1 hour ago, Arthas said:

1 hour ago, Jcbreff said:

Could be that he wants to farm bosses while slowly levelling up which i hope is the case

These two individuals are telling the truth. I recommend farming atleast level 21 and above. 

1 hour ago, Elawla said:

Kk tysm, so is there a lvl restriction to get boss drops on ash coast

On 7/6/2021 at 9:54 PM, Jcbreff said:

here is the list from which you can see which bosses can you get a drop from at certain levels