Anyone still playing dk?

DK is one of the classes that are being overlooked because the game is still the same crap skills. It would be nice if they did a good update on skills not? DK does not have a stun skill, no ability to lock does not have an ability to "destroy everything" always the same. Being that ALL classes have skills lock, dk least. Something had to change for the better with my beloved class "Death Knight" that is not killing a lot lately. :facepalm: :cray: :clapping:

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

:facepalm: :facepalm:

• 3 weeks later...

DK in my opinion is the most complex class. While other classes need 1 type of dmg  all offense and no def consideration - dk cant.

2h sword - I used 2h sword as a secondary set on my dk, but I'm sorry to say that making death call dependent of magic atk, surely will kill off the few 2h sword DKs that was good. Except for doubling good with tank-gear I don't see any benefits really.

1h shield - when it comes to melee tanking no class do it better then a DK. The tanks issue is 2, like 2h sword you got little to no magic atk. The other issue is that you can't find a balance of skill build that fits both tanking and spear.

Spear - always was the mainstream path and more then ever to me looks like the easy choice. DK still have a skill disadvantage compared to other classes but they can deal devastating dmg if given the chance.

I understand that devs develops magic skills for DK  cause that's what sets the class aside from others, but it limits the use of DK to when offense and defense can't be balanced.

Yeah DK would be really good if there was a "one handed spear" or a 1h sword with magic attack and if u could rnch it with magic crystal, which was suggested very often but devs don't implement it :( Well skills are not crappy at all but too long time (Threads) or just useless (shield in my opinion)... Shorting the time to use threads and rising efficiency of shield was also suggested very often... Hope in some time devs change dk class so it is feared again :)

one hand spear is something should exist, i would have suggested it already but probably wont happen.

and since DK and also paladin need magic to get the best out of their skills, i REALLY think there should be equips better designed for both classes.

max magic leads to sucky stats.

max stats leads to sucky magic.

midway for both...well, is just midway, wont bring the best out of the class. (which is what i believe they want these classes to be, mid stats and mid magic)

• 4 weeks later...

I've always found attacking a DK is like beating bunnies against a brick wall.

Any way you people have way more xp than me but would mixing up gear and go for middle of the road stat/magic?  I know neither would be as impressive as a full magic build or stat but DK seems a hybrid. Would a mix build get you, your ass handed to you? :unknw: