Need fix my guide

ddealer

hi devs,

I have written a guide about druids. Basic guide Druids [uPDATED], the last time i edited was 19th feb night.. I changed some things at the first part of the guide. after edit, I was in  hurry and didn't read all the guide. Now it has some "[ size=78% ] [ /size ] [ /font ] " errors, Would you please the remove them, or allow me to edit it one time. so I remove them myself.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=100873.0

The devs are in the process of judging the guides right now, the probably will not allow you to change.

I understand that. I want them to remove the errors, I didn't write those things, but I didn't check either, so that I would remove it myself.

Developers were so clearly with the rules, it's your fault you've not checked your guide.

Good luck!

89795_.jpg

Developers were so clearly with the rules, it's your fault you've not checked your guide.

Good luck!

Besides, you had over a month to prepare your guide. Now you can only wish for the best.

Besides, you had over a month to prepare your guide. Now you can only wish for the best.

Thanks, It was fine, but after update, had to change it. Because of Magic power, healing... etc.

Developers were so clearly with the rules, it's your fault you've not checked your guide.Good luck!

It wasn't for reward anyways. Just requested to be fixed