Remove Mana Regen on cloaks!

pummywarlord

Well,these recent days Healer vs Healer fights are atm ending up in ties.Main reason of these ties is the amount of mana regen these days.It easily gets to 45mana regen,that much of mana is never ending .It creates a imbalance in game for sure,players speacilly casters.

That much of high mana regen is certainly not needed.

For example: A +10 druid cant kill a +8 shaman or A +10 shaman cant kill a +7 Priest.Forget Necros they can never die with lvl5 nightmare. Reason for these is that Mana regen on cloaks.I recently been in long fights its never ending because nobody's mana is going down,Hence ended up in a tie in arena.I recently had 20+ ties and the arena ratings show it as a loss aswell... :(

Wont go in detail about this but removing that mana regen on cloaks will certainly helps,Power or skills comes into play.Without cloaks the regen is 35,which is also more than sufficient to spam skills.

P.S: Change Harmony on cloaks to Wisdom.

Well PvP isn't really this game's forte, and Snorlax did mention he wouldn't think of 1vs1 in a MMORPG, plus from the rejection of a 1vs1 official pvp place plan, we do see there'll be no 1vs1, so i see this whole "healer vs healer pvp" pointless.

It happened in arena? Too bad.

leave it as it is

I guess U play a necro.So a necro gets the most of the benefit if this happens,coz a necro can regen anyways in nightmare.So the disadvantage is to the enemy.

If devs don't care about 1v1 then atleast balance things in arena.

A rogue+shaman team vs Ranger + druid team,after rogue and ranger dies simultaneously then ofc 2 healers are left out.There is a high chance of this situation.

lol I play pretty much every class there is

if there is one thing I want for this game its balance

necro has its strong and weak points like any other class

high mana consumption was a big downside but there are still other drawbacks

its fine as it is

I actually agree. The op amount of nrg regen a caster easily can get is ridiculous. They can just spam skills in eternity without having to think about tactics at all. :facepalm:

A rogue+shaman team vs Ranger + druid team,after rogue and ranger dies simultaneously then ofc 2 healers are left out.There is a high chance of this situation.

It just happen to me today lol except my random partner is a DK and it ended up draw like over 30K heal 30K damage :wacko: