THE THINGS I LIKE ABOUT THIS UPDATE.

Travifive

The devs. listen to us! They are playing with the magic stats that so many of you melees whined about.

I have a Mage and a Priest and I find it fun looking for new equipment combinations.

There is no such thing as Mage amulets anymore! OK! Got it! If your ammy does not give life get the one that has life! This goes for the rest of those classes.

I still wreck melees. Sure I do less damage and my skills need to be balanced but I still do fine. Sure my Priest has less heal, but damn! Its nice to wear full arena gear on him now.

List what you like about this update! Go cry on all the other posts! This post is for things you like! If you have nothing good to say and you post here you obviously cant read and you will look like a fool....

Not anyone can get max heal.

For max one need to get gt armour and sd staff and gt gauntlets.

Charm astral on staff.

Getting all this is not easy at all!

Now even.though somebody would have got all this still he cant heal max. One needs to have +9 amp for decent heal ,good enough for lab and not just anyone can get +9.

I dont need to pvp to know if i am stronger than opponent,just ask his amp n magic.

More magic = win.

earlier this game needed 20% skill n 80% amp , u dont need skill just amp.

Now even.though somebody would have got all this still he cant heal max. One needs to have +9 amp for decent heal ,good enough for lab and not just anyone can get +9.

This is what irritates me. Getting to +9 is not easy at all for non mcoin buyers, no matter how much u farm lab or swamps. I dont mind spending real money to get to +10, but where's the fun in tat?

I dont have this problem with my ranger, he has a +7 doom bow which is good enf for now. But imagine playing a +7 druid healing 230 odd. Good for pvp but who would want a low heal druid in lab ptys?