Urgent question about stats

Deltaman

Question

I have an urgent question about the upcoming update. Normally I would say "Wait and see", but not this time. My question is:

If I for example equip the "Light Tunic", which got sun damage, on my necro who uses a dark damage staff, will the sun damage be added to my dark damage then? Because I am a bit confused.

I would like an official answer, but if anyone else can answer with a good motivation of why they think like they do, I will accept that too.

8 answers to this question

Listen Delt, I've answered you lots of times on this but looks like you didn't understand so i'll tell you plz wait the update & you'll see your answer.

Now your question answer is "No".

Damn it, you seem to have problems.

There is no sun magic anymore, it is turned into magic. There is no dark magic anymore, it is turned into magic. Magic + magic = more magic.

The reason why I am so confused of this is Maestro X. I myself were totally sure that they would be united, but Maestro and the weird moon staff turned into a sun power staff made me wonder. But now  I am convinced that I and 99% of the community are right. Thx alot guys. :drinks:

Damn it, you seem to have problems.

There is no sun magic anymore, it is turned into magic. There is no dark magic anymore, it is turned into magic. Magic + magic = more magic.

Опубликованное фото

The reason why I am so confused of this is Maestro X. I myself were totally sure that they would be united, but Maestro and the weird moon staff turned into a sun power staff made me wonder. But now  I am convinced that I and 99% of the community are right. Thx alot guys. :drinks:

Ok :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: .