bandwith

niala

hi

i wanna know how much bandwith this game use...cause i only got 500 meg per month and i dont wanna bust it, so if i play like 2 hours per day and never play on the week end, about how much of my bandwith will i use thanks=)

Probably means when you don't change maps very often, don't chat at all. Since mobile connection is usually cheap nowadays, it shouldn't matter.

Well, I wouldn't call that "normal". Communication is an integral part in online games. And map changes also occur very often in this game, the individual squares are small afterall. To get to the next quest goal usually you have to go trough several crossings.

• 3 weeks later...

@Kuzmitch

if Jeboars, Rabbits, Butterfly and other animation thats not too important and take a little portion of the bandwith...please remove it  ;D

They are useful only if you want to regenerate your health when standing on corners, you do not have to wait for protection time is gone. Except this - it is just waste of brandwith and battery just to give you feeling of motion even while you are not moving and there are no monsters on screen. Not even sure if it depends on connected / connection lost, or it is random.