We need gift.

sathanas00

I thought that this Christmas would be better and it was not so, it was very boring in addition to not receive any gift, everything in the store is very expensive, a crystal to critical has a cost of 5k, this is unjust. Many poor people do not have how to improve the weapons. 25% Discount is not a solution, not all buy m.coins. We were waiting for gifts and has been a loss of time, the new island is totally boring is always empty. Both wait for a year and do not receive anything

[/size]

[/size]

[/size]- I know that more than a rich will be upset and tell you that I'm a crybaby or poor.

[/size]

[/size]- That rich who complains about my comment simply is a nerd son of mother and father[/size].

I'm having a hard time trying to read your gray text with my tired eyes. Anyhow, instead of ruining the economy of the game, they give you a chance to earn the gift. It's way better this way on a larger scale.

Panchen, u rich?

All people lvl 3 no revice chest.. If one does not have 3 months playing does not receive chest. The rich cannot comment[/size]

[/size][/size]Boring...... :facepalm: :snorlax: