Seaker stamina cost to reenter dungeon.

gradex

Question

Hello i noticed that after dying in dungeon and trying to enter again we  need to pay seaker stamina... why? i i buyed time in dungeon and its not finished yet why i need to pay again for reenter?  its bad what we need to cach up our friends and lost some time and you still want to pay one seaker point? he refils so slow... potion is so expensive, and given time is to less if you do mistake and die its so hard to finish dungeon in time but ofc its shouldnt be easy. so lost of seaker point trying to reenter is a bug or just for test dungeon?  :wacko:

83642_.jpg

10 answers to this question

Thats the disadvantage of dungeon when you die(Lose 1 Seeker's Stamina)+Equips durability.so i try not to die easily

Seekers stamina is gain so slow, his pots are very expensive. and you payed for time in dungeon by entering. i dont think what he should be payed again to enter after dying. its enough that ppl lost time by walking to other party members, lost items durability. to pay for more time in dungeon ok lets say its good to pay one seekers stamina, but reenter  to dungeon no... And not only you responsible for your life... if you have some newbies in your party they could "help" you to die... my point is that reentering into dungeon shouldn't cost seeker of stamina.

Dying*

And a simple solution is : Buy a life scroll, you will revive in dungeon for a good price (life scroll = 2k~) without using a seeker stamina point.

Dying*

And a simple solution is : Buy a life scroll, you will revive in dungeon for a good price (life scroll = 2k~) without using a seeker stamina point.

"Dying"  thanks man ;)

Yea its great option but u dont get my mind.. i dont understand why we should pay one more seeker for reenter if we are buyed time before.

I actually like the seeker's stamina system.

Yes,

the regen of it is low. But that prevents farming. And if they wouldn't prevent farming they would have to lower the drop chance %.

What's bettter: when you have 1 stamina but you get drop on your 1st run, or when you have 10 stamina and get drop on your 10th run?

I actually like the seeker's stamina system.

Yes,

the regen of it is low. But that prevents farming. And if they wouldn't prevent farming they would have to lower the drop chance %.

What's bettter: when you have 1 stamina but you get drop on your 1st run, or when you have 10 stamina and get drop on your 10th run?

lol i dont say what stamina system is bad or etc. i just talking about cost of reentering.... and the drop chanse will be small in other dungeons. the ones which we have now is just for testing... ::)

lol i dont say what stamina system is bad or etc. i just talking about cost of reentering.... and the drop chanse will be small in other dungeons. the ones which we have now is just for testing... ::)

That was my answer to comments

Yeah, reentering should be free

Please reply before you go for holiday gm a lot of people are confused and want to know where you get 5 lvl ice queen ring and amulet

Is it from grinch?

I killed 15 times no ice queen reward :(

no lvl.4 clock either :(

Can you answer and also increase the % of getting ice queen and 4 lvl cape by like 5%?

Also is reward in dungeon affected by how many players are in party?