suggestion to new skill and curse of plague rework

Salazam

The boss has been in our ranks for some time, I believe there is enough time to know the strengths and weaknesses of the class.

I think the skill set of the class is very good and interesting, and can be improved for different sides.

like the magician, I believe that the class should have some ability to help the group!

NEW SKILL SUGGESTION

Nome: Soul Chains

Effect: catch all enemies within 2 or 3 meters and pull them up to 1 meter from the character, dealing magic damage to enemies.

maybe the translation was not good, so I will leave the effect in my native language too.

"Puxa todos os inimigos em uma area de 2 ou 3 metros para perto do personagem causando dano mágico"

Comment: the chieftain deals a lot of damage in a small area around him with the eagle eye, this ability would be instant damage in an area that the class does not have, and would help to group enemies for eagle damage.

CURSE OF PLAGUE

Comment: this is a skill that I believe to have almost no relevance within the game, due to its low damage and low chance of causing debuffs.

The change: 

NEW EFFECT: now the skill needs a target to be used, the monster walks towards the target, dealing magic damage along the way.

if the monster hits the target, it explodes causing great magical damage to the target and nearby enemies, applying the "curse of the plague" debuff.

the monster can walk a maximum of 6 meters.

I believe that with this change the skill would be more relevant and undoubtedly many players would like to acquire it.

NOTE: the boss needs some visual improvements for some skills, which on some maps are almost impossible to see

Edited by Rhaast