The servers

Corona virus

Question

Where does US Sapphire server stand in terms of : Population, pro-ness, wealth, prices, and overall moral of the player in comparison to the servers of EU,SA, and RU? I was thinking of making a new character in one of those, most likely EU, so I can get the experiance of multiple servers.

I already know that US economy sucks total ass, kinda resembles that of the real US economy :bad:

9 answers to this question

Scams? No idea, don`t keep track on that.

Population- Still elfs mainly.

Wealth- no idea either.

Just make a char to see for yourself, check the market, see the chats. You`ll get a idea

Ty  your input

By population I meant overall, is the overall population more than US, and are there more elf and mc separately than US. Imma make one anyway lol.

Er.. Well I gues you could say that elfs in general have more population then mc`s do, it`s almost the same as at Us.

Only problems I encounterd there are elfs hunting your ass off when your doing Cl (Nightmare at Dinalt e.e)

Other info I could give is that Eu has alot of casters mainly.

That`s enough, check it out yourself now and goodluck.

Well, at US prices are sooo damn high. There is tons of elfs and MC's are few... If u try to do CL quest, just forget to kill Kratt and the following bosses. A lot of scammers, elfs are acting like 1 player, MC's are doing just random things (full of noobs) and u might get a bit angry. This is the situation.

All the best !