I'm wrongly spent my cc :(

newwbiee

I already have 300 cc.. i was thinking if i could buy a "Blue costume" at Nadir armor shop with 150 cc, because i want to give my very very good personal friend at warspear.. but im on mc and shes on fb (I knew how to trade with other faction) i wanted to surprise her with this "Blue Costume" but when I bought it, It was already personal..  :facepalm:  i waste 150 cc.. now i wear that costume for nothing, thinking that i bought it just for FUN!  :'( :cray: .... My other friend told me if the parameters of the item that is equipping is orange when got it in inventory it was already personal without wearing but if yellow, it will not become personal when bought....... Now please give back my cc or make that item sold at shops for 70 cc...  :'( :cray: :'(

getting back the half of the cc i lost would be helpful...

Give me a reason(s) for not showing any "warning" that if that item was bought, it will become personal item already... other than giving me a reason that im stupid only because i dont notice the difference.. i know im stupid  :'( :cray: :'( I know Im not the only person of all servers got this mistake..

Im still happy i have my 150 cc left... but it will took me more than two weeks for that 150 cc to return to me 'again'..  :search:

PLEASE DON'T IGNORE THIS, I DON'T WANT THIS THING TO HAPPEN AGAIN AND TO OTHERS WHO DON'T ENCOUNTER THIS SITUATION YET.....

I NEED HELP FOR THIS ONE PLEASE :cry:

Yeah, make warning like " This item will be PERSONAL when Recieved/Bought " that will help some newbies who dunno the Parameters,

Here are parameters :

Recieving : once you take it or if it go to your bag, it will become PERSONAL!

Equipping : when you equip/use it, it will be PERSONAL!

None : It can be traded and WON'T be personal

Personal : It CAN'T be traded, that item will be personal forever.

• 2 weeks later...

for the equipping items, it have a warn, "once u equip this item it will become personal", for receiving parameter item, just look at the parameter then look at fat dancing panda post  ::)

for the equipping items, it have a warn, "once u equip this item it will become personal", for receiving parameter item, just look at the parameter then look at fat dancing panda post  ::)

about equipping items it already has warning but receiving items like cc armors once bought it should has some warning like "when this item was bought this item can't be traded (personal)"

just look at the parameter then look at fat dancing panda post  ::)

;D

about equipping items it already has warning but receiving items like cc armors once bought it should has some warning like "when this item was bought this item can't be traded (personal)"

Yeah, I agree, but too bad for the lazy people who won't read what it says and automatically presses yes  ;D

Guest Mioco

Administration does not return any currency which you spent by mistake (gold, crimson corundums, miracle coins).

Administration does not return any currency which you spent by mistake (gold, crimson corundums, miracle coins).

Got that from support  :fool:

Oh yes and you trick us like do not putting a confirmation message when buying bag slots  :facepalm:

Thats unpolite we are not stupids :facepalm: