DEVS CHECK THIS OUT IM REALLY PISSED OFF

ThreadMasterer

Kuzmitch no offense but your support team isn't doing nothing, I have sent a total fo 12 support tickets literally for the payments I  have MADE!!!!! $49.99 usd and nothing after days. (I have sent much more money but got my item back after making 3 support tickets after each paymet.) I receive nothing im having to send many tickets and finally start receiving my items. You still owe me 4200 mcoins from a payment ill be gladly to email you your email you sent me which is saying you gave me 12600 mcoins on the date of 50% offer but only received 8400.I JUST made a payment of $49.99 usd again and received nothing I also have an email from your support team saying I'm on the whitelist so there should be no problems?Well WRONG I'm having to write so many support tickets when most of the time I bet they dont bother to read them!..... FIX THIS!!

ThreadMasterer

Lol so many ppl having problems with payment last time I talked to turttle he's stiill waiting for his mcoins devs owe him like 8k mcoins. I just got mine this week after a month never buying again lol takes to long to get them :bad: