[Black Guardian of Phantom Suit's]

Stupefy

Name: [black Guardian of Phantom Suit's]

Drawing media: Color pencil

Application Editor: Easy Photo Editor (Android Application)

Description: [black Guardian of Phantom Suit's] Cool costume with elegant form and simple, and striking colors orange, gold and black. This costume is very suitable for male and female.

If the color seems less interesting I have an idea, maybe GM can change its color with light blue, gold and yellowish white. This costume is very suitable for male and female. [sky Blue Guardian of Phantom Suit's]

Other color costume is yellowish white, gold and black. This costume is very suitable for male and female.

[Golden Guardian of Phantom Suit's]

And other color costume is red, gold and black. This costume is very suitable for male and female. [bloody Guardian of Phantom Suit's]

Other color costume is pink, gold and white. This is very suitable for female only. [Pink Guardian of Phantom Suit's]

I just hope my costume designs entered in the miracle shop. :)

65783_.jpg

Description: [black Guardian of Phantom Suit's] Cool costume with elegant form and simple, and striking colors orange, gold and black. This costume is very suitable for male and female.

If the color seems less interesting I have an idea, maybe GM can change its color with light blue, gold and yellowish white. This costume is very suitable for male and female. [sky Blue Guardian of Phantom Suit's]

Other color costume is yellowish white, gold and black. This costume is very suitable for male and female.

And other color costume is red, gold and black. This costume is very suitable for male and female. [bloody Guardian of Phantom Suit's]

Other color costume is pink, gold and white. This is very suitable for female only. [Pink Guardian of Phantom Suit's]

i like the idea!  :good:

maybe i will buy [sky Blue Guardian of Phantom Suit's] :-*

nice :blush:

i will pay [Golden Guardian of Phantom Suit's] for more than 1k miracle coins or less than 2k miracle coins 8)

spam spam spam ? :mega_shok: