whos the highest lvl/the toughest firstborn

cutlot

Highest lvl well there many strongest ill say is probably one of the rangers tayuya and kochstylz two ranger with max damage

Bladedancers bestmaan hits the most

Druids bachu hits the most

Highest lvl well there many strongest ill say is probably one of the rangers tayuya and kochstylz two ranger with max damage

Bladedancers bestmaan hits the most BUT IM THE BEST BD 8)

Crossbows may have highest hit dmg. But when a crossbow fired 5 shoot i fired 6, beside that I like bows fast target change, a litter higher chance on bless since I shoot more. High damage is cool but so is dps damage per second. I love speed build. I tried 22-24% speed. Felt like a machine gun.

I also helped Kochstylez  with his gear mix. So his speed with xbow ain't so bad. Not seen him in game for long tho.

Crossbows may have highest hit dmg. But when a crossbow fired 5 shoot i fired 6, beside that I like bows fast target change, a litter higher chance on bless since I shoot more. High damage is cool but so is dps damage per second. I love speed build. I tried 22-24% speed. Felt like a machine gun.

I also helped Kochstylez  with his gear mix. So his speed with xbow ain't so bad. Not seen him in game for long tho.

hes getting married well thats what he said on whats app