Post Your Warspear's Story

MR X

This is my story that i ever said. I have many story that i create for contest. and I promise to post my another story after news. This is one of my story. I will post abt another story later. Enjoy for reading

Pirate's leader and Sigmar Story

If u hve story to, post in here with title of your story.

The Adventurous Life Of The Young Boar, my official entry for the contest. I'm really disappointed that I didn't at least get an encouraging prize. :'( :cray:

win/lose is not point for me. just for fun

Nah this is my other story + Image :yahoo:

Power of Legion, Rise of the Damned Spell

61776_.png

Here is my roughly patch story That i wrote for Story Competition.Unfortunately it didn't went as i thought and i couldn't come online on 29th.

It's fantasy comedy form.Hope it amuse ya.

MARI- The New Hero

"$$ Heh-heh opsie my poor Daisy i stole daily you dairy brown quails which gave me brown eggs which i ate,which I ate.. heh-heh..$$"

These noise were coming from west near where townie people doesn't come too much but he wasn't alone on that lone liltle road.

A ugly smirks lightens on few tooth boy's face scratching his pumpkin tummy." Aye Hud,i think he got something bigger today ahaha..." His eyes shines like there was two Red soft chops on those black tiny eyes.Before he could run the Tall huge girl smashed him back and he landed on that muddy ground..."huhuhu not again".

Hudna jump forward and put her round piggy nose too closed to Mari's."why so late" with huge big voice.

Mari chuckles like those beast  expression of hers was nothing "heh-heh like i ever did came in time.." Hudna grabbed and put whole thing on her mouth and look furiously chewing every bits of those chops.A disappointed gulp sounds from near the muddy pit.It was Hring.

"So..lets talk about some real business..err don't even think of it..." She look with those big red eyes.

The whole town of Armor cliff were terrorizing by Hudna and her liltle brother Hring.Mari was choose by the town to facilate daily food to these two beasts.Besides being went mad and his notorious act,Mari loved Armor cliff and  only thing left after his whole family were drowned on that ship crush.

One day Mari was sitting on desk of port when he saw new ship coming from Godsgorrat isle.But he felt familiar with these giant wooden box,Something terrible and weird,he thought it was some Alien space craft which use to pick up people and never bringing back.

He ran off towards the opposite direction and keep on running till he relized he Stepped on Hudna Piggy belly.

"Aha-haha he froze and looked down and give pathetic smile. Hudna stands slashing Mari down with her heavy hands and grabs his old rack grinding her teeths "mind watching out your tiny limbs,Punk?

"Aliens..."  Mari screamed loudly and pointing his fingers towards desk.

"Grr who dare to step on my town" and she use her hammer like thumb to wake his brother Hring.

'WAKIE-WAKIE'. Hring was confused half asleep and was still dreaming.Hudna stretched her eyebrows furiously. 'Ouch Ok!!' Hring got no choice and they ran towards the town like herd of wild baffaloes leaving nothing on way but cloud of dust.

Whole town went inside their houses as two beast enters the town.

'Where are the aliens' Hudna roared.Mari points towards big ship which was leaving for next destination.There was loud last beep call from Ship.' Grab the robe,ya lazy head' shouted to Hring who accidently pick the archor robe.

There was one last loud beep call but no body was coming on aboard with those two mad people.

Thinking that the ship was taunting them for fight,Hudna jumps towards the ship follow by Hring.The ship start sailing and it fades from the eyes with two beasts on it for unknown future.

And these way Mari freed those beasts from the town.Mari became  their new hero.

Thank you.