Why hello thar!

Healyounow

Greetings, fellow Warspear players. I am new to this game, and I really like it so far. I was happy when I found out that there was a game forum.

I need a couple of buddies to fill my friend-list. The Forsaken are a priority. ;D

Welcome to the game friend. I hope you will enjoy it. You can add me (Xawian or Lesyeux). But I always stay at second island, so I can only help there. Xawian is for yellow bosses at second island, and Lesyeux is my lv13 dk, who I do some quest with. You can play arena with him (I prefer 5x5, but I can also play 2x2) or need a quest buddy to kill some mobs.

I play normally a bit every day.

Have a good day :)

We dont need any more forsaken. So either be an Elf or Gtfo noob!

I thought you were always nice. :(

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii im mc and i have pro shaman but i play most of the time with elf so i will probably kill you many times in one hit but thats ok we still can be friends  ;D

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii im mc and i have pro shaman but i play most of the time with elf so i will probably kill you many times in one hit but thats ok we still can be friends  ;D

Awesome :D