Let's stir a bit

IceKiller

I've read a lot of the topics how to "improve" the game, and a lot of people come with nice suggestions, but seriously? The game is good as is, no need for a lot of changes that might chase people away that likes the game as it is now. The war system, damage, health, faction wars etc etc is great like it is now!

Please don't make useless changes and screw the game up..

The world is competition, if the devs refuse to make changes, or improve game mechanics this game will wash up compared to the other mobile mmo's out there. My coworker plays mmo's and refuses to play based off of the graphics (which I love and hope to god they never change) but things need fixed and worked on. Fact people are judgemental, if things don't catch their interest very quickly they will drop it just like that. The reason I stayed so long is because I hope it gets better since its relativly new and has great potential.

Let's be just a little realistic :P

The world is competition, if the devs refuse to make changes, or improve game mechanics this game will wash up compared to the other mobile mmo's out there. My coworker plays mmo's and refuses to play based off of the graphics (which I love and hope to god they never change) but things need fixed and worked on. Fact people are judgemental, if things don't catch their interest very quickly they will drop it just like that. The reason I stayed so long is because I hope it gets better since its relativly new and has great potential.

Let's be just a little realistic :P

sam here i think it has really great potential but since i have nothing to do i havent been online in aaaages  :blush:

I've read a lot of the topics how to "improve" the game, and a lot of people come with nice suggestions, but seriously? The game is good as is, no need for a lot of changes that might chase people away that likes the game as it is now. The war system, damage, health, faction wars etc etc is great like it is now!

Please don't make useless changes and screw the game up..

there is  always need for changes other wise that in its self will make people leave

the game is good yes but still can be better  need a better skill system so if 2 people fight each other and both have same gear crystals and ruins  so that its not down to luck and who has most pots but to the build of your char