*NEW HERO*

NEW HERO

In a large city named house of blood there are three kind of people the Warlock,Deathknight and the necromancer

they all are working for their lord Donkor all orders of their lord immediately to follow because if not they will put to

death there is a necromancer who tried to kill Donkor. the necromancer use nightmare and he use bone shield to his

self while Donkor is in nightmare. the necromancer use poison spittle and normal attack lord Donkor use healing dew

and ancient seal Donkor can use all skills Donkor use entangling roots to that necromancer .

he bring the necromancer in to the town and he called all people.  he said  *if anyone try to kill me like this necromancer

i will (he used ARROW OF DARKNESS on necro's head)

after two days....    there was a man named dealer Ashur who gave +10 staff of sudden doom to all warlock,+10 glave pf sudden doom to all deathknight and +10 stave of sudden doom to all necromancer  50 warlocks 20 deathknight and 60 necromancer a total of 120 peoples go to Donkor castle and they find Donkor.

after an hour finding they did not found 

WARLOCK; maybe Donkor use stealth

one deathknight and warlock goes inside the room they heard something sounds like a fat man walking

deathknight said  warlock use dark circle on left side and flash darkness on right side it works!

while Donkor inside  the dark circle the deathknight called his friends to go inside the room

Donkor tried to heal his self but the warlock is fast he use fear very quickly and the oher wlock necro and dk came

and they killed Donkor  (after 1day)

they maked dealer Ashur as a new lord and all of people in house of blood called dealer Ashur as a

NEW HERO

THE END!!!

PS: thanks GOOGLE TRANSLATE

hope u like it xD

I can see where youre going with this and its good ;-) All heil google translate ;-)