TO ALL ELF OF US-SAPPHIRE(VERY IMPORTANT)

Russell elf

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SAY???  

24 members have voted

1. 1. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SAY???

• I WILL PROTEST
    • I DONT CARE,I WANT HIGH PRICES
    • ILL JOIN MC
    • ILL GO TO SA-PEARL
    • RUSSELL MADE A GUD TOPIC

OUR ECONOMY HAS BEEN DESTROYED,WE NEED TO PROTEST BY NOT BUYING THINGS COSTLY AND LOWER THE COST,THE MCS ARE POWERING UP BECAUSE THEIR ECONOMY IS STABLE,REMEMBER THAT YOU CANT KILL THE MCS ALONE,PLEASE PROTEST IF YOU WANT TO GET THE ECONOMY BE STABLE

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

OUR ECONOMY HAS BEEN DESTROYED,WE NEED TO PROTEST BY NOT BUYING THINGS COSTLY AND LOWER THE COST,THE MCS ARE POWERING UP BECAUSE THEIR ECONOMY IS STABLE,REMEMBER THAT YOU CANT KILL THE MCS ALONE,PLEASE PROTEST IF YOU WANT TO GET THE ECONOMY BE STABLE

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

stable you say? What do you call this;

Oh and btw, stop spamming would ya? Theres no need to create a new thread when there already is one.

58584_.jpg

stable you say? What do you call this;

Oh and btw, stop spamming would ya? Theres no need to create a new thread when there already is one.

WE ARE SUPPOSED TO PROTEST NOW INSTEAD OF ARGUING,PLEASE CONTRIBUTE BY NOT BUYING COSTLY

And how do you think your funny protest will go? You and a handful of people will start saying to everyone that shit is overpriced? Are you going to tell everyone to stop buying until they reduce prices?

Hah, that's not going to work.

There are many people who don't give a damn about it. They are desperate to get quick service that they will buy overpriced stuff. No matter how much people you'll have, there will still be someone who will buy that overpriced stuff.

Maybe try to combat the high prices by selling stuff for lower prices?

And how do you think your funny protest will go? You and a handful of people will start saying to everyone that shit is overpriced? Are you going to tell everyone to stop buying until they reduce prices?

Hah, that's not going to work.

There are many people who don't give a damn about it. They are desperate to get quick service that they will buy overpriced stuff. No matter how much people you'll have, there will still be someone who will buy that overpriced stuff.

Maybe try to combat the high prices by selling stuff for lower prices?

its like a country battling for independence,everything starts with 1,lets give it a shot

where is option "russel spammer"?, plz add, ty :-)

Just from the Elfs economy alone is pushing me to MC side where the glory of a normal market is exciting.  :facepalm:

That guy ♥♥♥♥ed things up in elf economy I don't remember his name though

Their names were Rikin, Maroiin and Nataliabrr.

Their names were Rikin, Maroiin and Nataliabrr.

yeah with that fake gold.. I dont get how he got it though .. Like how?  :bad: